Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

I wanted to take a quick minute and congratulate my little sister and her husband...today is their fifth wedding anniversary.  I am so happy and proud of you both for managing to stay as happy and in love as your were on you wedding day, which is not a small feat these days...
Not only is it their anniversary but they are also less than one month away from the birth of their first child.  I know this next chapter will bring even more joy, excitement and love into your lives than you thought was possible.
Hol, I did this for you a long time ago and never mailed it to you, (I know you are shocked), but I promise to bring it to you in November!


October 15, 2005
5x7, charcoal on paper
I love you, love you, love you both and can't wait to see you (and my little nephew) very soon!

Have a wonderful and romantic anniversary!

Love,
ki

No comments:

Post a Comment