Wednesday, October 13, 2010

my little red dress...

I am finally getting around to my little red dress...
I want something easy that will flow nicely in the breeze...
Maybe pockets...
Oh, and I love a hi-low hemline...


 I bought the most beautiful red crepe de chine this summer, and I've been trying to find the time to make my dress for months...sadly, I couldn't fit the Singer in my suitcase this summer.  (My gigantic gypsy suitcase weighed 60 pounds without it...)
Ever since I returned to New York, I have been seeing red everywhere...


So this morning I played with my red paints, draped the furniture with silks and trims, filled saucers with coral and garnet and red glass...

I'm feeling very inspired now...
and I know exactly what it should look like.

pattern making time.

xo...
ki




No comments:

Post a Comment