Thursday, November 18, 2010

i'm such a dingbat...

So yesterday was a long day...

I am working on too many projects at once at the moment and by the end of yesterday I was a little flustered to say the least.  I went to dinner with my family and was a total crabby patty the whole time...
At some point during dinner, I received an email alerting me that I had been included in Delightful Blogs' web directory.
Oh, this made me so happy!  I just love Delightful Blogs and was so excited to be included.

When I got home I went straight to the computer to see my new listing...
Yay!  There I was and someone had already given me a vote.  Double yay!  I was feeling a lot less crabby patty after that.
I clicked on my listing to admire the new link to my blog, and someway, somehow, I accidentally voted for myself...normally that wouldn't be such a big deal except that it's kind of dorky to vote for yourself.

The problem was that I gave myself a "1 out of 10".
As in the worst!
Who does that?  I can't believe I voted against myself.

I am such a dingbat...

Anyways, be sure to drop by delightfulblogs.com and check out all of the other great blogs they have listed...and if you want to throw a vote or two my way, that will be great too.


xo...
ki

No comments:

Post a Comment