Thursday, December 30, 2010

Somedays...

I feel as though I live in an airport. D and I have been up since five, through the Atlanta airport, and now, the Charlotte airport, in hopes that we will eventually make it to the Carribean...
Due to extreme sleep deprivation and travel overload, I can't think of anything useful to say, other than, "Hello!"
I really just wanted to try out my super-new, extra-nifty iPad (thanks, Mom!) before we took off again...don't know how I've lived without one for so long. I LOVE it!

I can't make any promises but I'll try to say hi from the islands...Time for some much needed R&R and QT with the lovey dove!

If I forget...have the happiest of happy New Years. May you ring in 2011 in the most fabulous way possible!!!

Tootles!

xoxoxoxo....
Ki

No comments:

Post a Comment