Tuesday, January 11, 2011

inside the workshop...

This holiday season I managed to stay quite busy.  Below, a few of the Holiday orders I had the joy of fulfilling...

This first group was made for a very dear NYC friend.
(this is actually only half of her order.  she should be a professional shopper) 

These necklaces were made for a wonderful woman that I met this summer.  We kept in touch and cooked up an idea to use pieces of jewelry from her mother and grandmother to make something new for her daughter and sister.  They came out beautifully...  

This one had a removable brooch

This last group was for a very dear family friend in Alabama.  She wanted to make a bracelet for each of her granddaughters, incorporating their favorite colors and birthstones...
and one for herself :)

Have an idea for something special?  Let me know...I'd love to help!

xo...
ki

No comments:

Post a Comment