Thursday, August 11, 2011

five weeks and counting...

Where has the time gone?  I can't believe I'm about to have a baby!
Ahhhhh!
What were we thinking?
Clearly...we weren't!  (that was a joke, mom)
In all seriousness...this might be the most exciting, happiest, terrifying, mystifying, amazing moment in my life.  
Every time this little guy kicks, moves, punches and wiggles--which is all the time.  He basically never stops moving.  Ever.  We call him Wild Man these days--I involuntarily smile (inside and out).  I just can't wait to meet him!
And while we make the last of our preparations for our newest addition and get to know him after his arrival, I will be closing up shop for just a bit.
But don't you worry!  I'll be back with some fabulous baubles as soon as I get the hang of things.  I have already started working on a few Fall and Holiday items and I can't wait to share them.  (I'm wearing one of them while I type.  It's gorgeous!)  
In the meantime, to celebrate all of these magnificent changes in my life, I have decided to have a sale.  Normally I'm in Europe at this time of year and there are 'Soldi' signs everywhere...(well, that's Italian for sale, so that would only be in Italy but you get the picture.)  Since I won't being seeing any Soldi signs this year, I am making my own:

SOLDI!!!!  SOLDI!!!  SOLDI!!!

From today until September 1st, the following bracelets are $50...

kate 
elaine 
grace
lucille
olivia

and this necklace is $100...



Yay!

Just email me at asouthernchild@gmail.com for purchasing/product info.  Happy shopping!!!

xoxo...
ki 

No comments:

Post a Comment