Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Happy Happy...

Labor Day!

Where has the time gone?  It doesn't seem possible that it is time to wave goodbye to summer.  I guess time flies when you are making way for a baby :)

Anywho...

Have the most wonderful, splendiferous, fun day celebrating the end of summer...
May your autumn have plenty of exciting and fantastic moments awaiting you!

Here are just a few of my favorite things about the season to come...

Fashion Week!  I may be nine months pregnant but I will still be at Fashion's Night Out...in heels!
College football season...thankfully no heels required for that
The arrival of my little peanut!  The biggest day of my life is coming very soon...
P's first Halloween...what should he be???   A banana???  a pumpkin???
Beautiful weather and brightly colored leaves
My nephew's first birthday!
Thanksgiving!  gobble gobble....

What about you?  What are looking forward to?


xo...

ki


lil' nephew crackin'
himself up...

1 comment:

  1. Sweetest one(S),
    I think he should be a little Georgia Peanut. Thanks for checking up on me. Things are much MUCH better nowadays. I am thinking about you every day and can't wait to hear that P is on the way. Love you oodles and oodles. AA

    ReplyDelete