Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's the end of the weekend...
A perfect time for relaxing with a big cup of coffee (decaf for me these days) and reading the Sunday Times...


But not for me...Mom gave me the day off yesterday but today it is back to walking!  Maybe if we shake things up a bit more, Mr Peanut will decide to show his handsome little face sometime soon.
I think that last night I may have finally reached the final frontier of pregnancy.  It is most definitely time to get this party over with.  These days--or nights I should say--I use my cell phone as a flash light when I get up in the middle of the night (which is about every few hours at this point) so that I don't disturb hubby.  Last night as I was fumbling around in the dark for the bathroom light switch I dropped my phone in the toilet.  And if that wasn't bad enough I had to fish it out half awake at 4 o'clock in the morning before getting back in the bed.  It.  Was.  Awful.  Gag!  I washed my hands up to my elbows.  Twice.
Bet you can't guess what the first stop on our walk will be!  I think it's time to get this show on the road...the wheels are definitely starting to fall off!

Happy Sunday!

xo...
ki
(via: pink lemonade)

No comments:

Post a Comment