Monday, May 14, 2012

FYI...

D and I celebrated our anniversary last week.  It's hard to believe a whole year has passed and we are still living happily ever after.  As a matter of fact, things seem to just get better and better.

After stumbling upon my sketch for my gown last week, I realized I never shared any details and I just loved it so much.  She deserves a moment in the spotlight...


I was striving for a soft and breezy effect with plenty of fabric to flow in the breeze.  We were, after all, getting married on the beach with bare feet...
12 yards of silk voile and a few fittings later, my dress was perfect!  I couldn't have been happier with the final product...it was classic and beautiful but with a simple, beachy twist. Add a simple bouquet, a tousled beach updo, and voila!  A perfect bare foot beach wedding!   
I've never felt prettier.  


xo...
ki


No comments:

Post a Comment