Thursday, June 21, 2012

I found this photo the other day of one of the first wedding gowns I designed.  It was for a co-worker while I was still working for Kay. 


The wedding day was a rainy day in Manhattan and the bride stood by the window all afternoon waiting for the sun to come out.  The sun never made it to the wedding (which was outside on the penthouse terrace of the Hudson Hotel), but it was the most amazing happy day that went well into the wee hours of the night.  I remember riding home in a cab with D, with swollen feet and a dizzy champagne grin, knowing that I wanted to do that again.  Making someone's dream a reality...making that very someone feel beautiful and special...I was immediately addicted.  That was at least five years ago and I still can't get enough.

xo...
ki

No comments:

Post a Comment