Tuesday, July 31, 2012

ease and grace: vineyard weddings...

Years ago D and I took a trip Napa Valley and spent the better part of a week wining and dining...literally.  
I immediately fell in love with the effortless charm and laid back attitude of wine country and have been dying to return ever since.  We even thought about getting married on a vineyard for about a second before we decided we were more the eloping type.  In spite of our runaway marriage, I still think that a vineyard would be a fantastic place to exchange vows and dance the night away with friends.  I love these images, all taken at vineyard weddings, as they capture that same ease and grace I remember from our trip to Napa...  



Would you get married on a vineyard?  What is your ideal location?  Tell me about it! 

xo...
ki
(all images via stylemepretty)

No comments:

Post a Comment