Saturday, July 7, 2012

gratitude continued...

It has been a wonderful week and have more things I would like to add to my gratitude list...

impromptu family dinners at Mr Chow TriBeCa.  last night the Pea ate an entire plate of string beans and tried to drink my Pellegrino.  Even the staff was laughing... 
oh...and they have the best pink bubbly!





facetime.  i don't know how i lived without it.  my baby boy gets to see his far away family everyday and is hopefully picking up a little bit of a southern accent because of it...


last minute lunch dates with old friends.  yesterday's made me a hap-hap-happy woman!  


and flowers.  lots and lots of flowers...






happy weekend!!!

xo...
ki
***photos taken with instagram...we should be instagram buddies, don't you think???

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so lovely...mmm that bubbly sure looks nice ;)

    Happy weekend, xxx D

    ReplyDelete