Wednesday, July 11, 2012

wedding belles...

Earlier this spring, I was absolutely thrilled and honored when one of my oldest and dearest NYC friends asked me to create jewelry for her wedding party.  
Misth, as I have always called her (as in miss with a lisp), and I go way back.  Not only were we classmates at Auburn, in the same sorority--she was one of the first people I met before our first semester started--but we also worked together at Kay Unger for nearly seven years.  
And as if that we were not enough, she met her husband a week after I met my husband. 
 Oh...and did I mention our husbands went to the same school, too?  


So, you see...this was not just a good friend but my very special friend, Misth!



We used a combo of silver and gold with crystal and opal stones to compliment the sea glass shades of the bridesmaids dresses.  Each piece was tucked into a preppy yellow and white striped pouch--a perfect touch for the southern beach wedding in Rosemary Beach, FL.  


It was a spectacular wedding.  Not just because the Misth thought of every single detail (which she did by the way), but because the whole wedding from beginning to end was full of love.  
I am so over the moon happy for the couple...there is absolutely no doubt that this Misth and Misthter will be living happily ever after! 

xo...
ki
(top photo by Shelli Allen Photography...another Auburn grad!)

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pieces, and I love the way that you packaged them. So lovely. :-)

    ReplyDelete