Friday, January 24, 2014

couture crush...

Happy Friday y'all!

It's no secret that I have a love affair with Couture.  Even before I knew what Couture was I knew I loved it.  I don't know...maybe it's the Scarlet O'Hara in me, but I've always loved a big beautiful dress!
There were, frankly, too many gorgeous styles to choose from this season, but here is a tiny sampling of the beautiful looks that have been marching down the Parisian runways over the past week.





I am particularly obsessed with Giambattista Valli's collection this season.  In my humble opinion, it is perfection in every way...which is why he gets to have two pictures :)  One day when D and I retire back to the South, I plan to spend my days sipping mint juleps on the veranda of our plantation home while wearing one of his gowns...

Just saying...

Have a happy weekend! 

xo...
ki
photos via instyle.com

1 comment: