Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back and shopping already...

I'm back in the city and enjoying this most amazing weather! 
I have so much to do today. I don't even know where to start...
To all of you who have mailed me checks, placed orders for jewelry, etc: I will be going to the bank today (I wasn't trying to hoard your checks...my bank isn't in my hometown) and starting on your special orders!  For those of you who have very patiently waited for me to post new jewelry and other things: they will be up asap!

It's time to get back to work!

First, however, I am coveting every single piece from Nadinoo, and I can't figure out which piece I want more...one of the adorable little frocks or the perfectly styled blouses.




Nadinoo is a London based collection of handmade pieces with a modern twist on vintage.  I love the feminine sensibility and the silhouettes are fun yet sophisticated. I also love that I can customize the pieces if I'm looking for something specific...a brilliant touch.  

Decisions decisions...

Check out Nadinoo...and the adorable blog.

xo...
ki

No comments:

Post a Comment