Friday, September 17, 2010

inspiration: date night

I must really be missing D if I am designing date night outfits!
One of my fav things to do in the city is to get dressed up and go out with D.  Every week we choose a new place; get dressed up; go out for a big dinner; and eat the stress of the week away. 
Now that I work from home in what--at best--could be described as "casual wear", putting on my favorite dress, a little makeup and my tallest shoes has become a real treat for me (for both us actually.  He must really love me is all I'm going to say in regards to my daily "look").


Untitled
The DVF dress is just perfect for a night out, especially when paired with vintagey jewelry plus neutral accessories and make up (btw...fresh lip gloss is amazing, especially if you are allergic to everything like me).

Simple, lady like and fun

Enjoy your weekend and get dressed up if you have the chance!

xo...
ki

No comments:

Post a Comment