Thursday, September 16, 2010

I wonder if it is hard to be as fabulous as the duo behind Marchesa...

Not only is their clothing line the most amazing thing to happen to the fashion world since I don't what, but Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig are also about the two coolest girls walking around New York City.  Trust me...I speak from a lot of personal experience here...they are awesome.

So after I finished my pink lemonade party today, I got back to work looking at the shows, but I didn't make it much further after I clicked on their collection...it was too beautiful and I decided that it would be unfair to the other collections to be posted beside their delicious, whimsical, sophisticated confections...   

(I'm sure they are even more gorgeous and special in person. They usually are.)










Perfect gypsy dresses for my next lemonade party, don't you think? 

Just loverly...

xo...
ki


2 comments:

  1. absolutely perfect! The top right pink one must be mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! And I will wear the one right below it! I guess it will be a standing only party :)

    ReplyDelete