Wednesday, September 15, 2010

oh Court...

Now you all know I never talk about celebrity sightings, who was wearing what, or who broke up with who...it's not my gig.  I'd rather talk about far less interesting things like...well, whatever it is I talk about all the time.  (I don't even know what that is...) 
Besides, so many people do it better than me and, frankly, I've never really cared enough.  However, Fashion Week always brings out the best (or the worst) celeb sightings/stories/disasters, and nobody tells a good fashion week story like the Fug Girls.  Love 'em to death...my daily dose of wicked, yet honest, entertainment because, if you are going to read gossip, it might as well make you laugh.
I would normally be attending the Narciso Rodriguez show, so I felt compelled to share this story.  It's just too funny...
Here's an excerpt from their time at the show.  Read the rest here at The Cut.

 "And from this repeat performance, we have learned two things: (1) watching Courtney Love in real reality is as engrossing as any televised reality show out there, and (2) you cannot stop Courtney Love; you can only hope and pray that some kid in a headband will come along and help contain her — at least long enough to get the show in question on the road."


It's good to know that everything went down as it normally does...oh, Courtney...

xo...
ki

No comments:

Post a Comment