Monday, September 13, 2010

She's back!

(in Georgia...)
At least I found a computer...
It's hard to maintain a blog without internet!  Fortunately, I have been reunited with the 21st Century after a week-long hiatus.  I have been so many places in the past week, I'm not even sure where to start.  I've got lots of stories, lots of pictures...lots of non sense (my favorite) 
In the meantime...
I wanted to send a little message to my dearest Big Dad, who is having surgery today for the second time in three weeks.


Our fingers and toes are crossed; we've said our prayers; and we are waiting anxiously for you to come home so we can boogie-oogie all night long!

I love love love you!!!

xoxoxoxo....
Ki


1 comment:

  1. please let me know how it goes! Is your Mom back in Huntsville? I'll be thinking of you all and love you oodles.

    ReplyDelete