Wednesday, October 6, 2010

an update...(i need a cookie)

The beads have been strung...



the bracelets have been named and wrapped with love...


 the pouches have been sewn and tied shut...


Everything is beautiful and perfect (and the birds are harmonizing in the background while flower petals rain from the sky...) 


Not.

Le project has been postponed!

What? Que? Huh?

Yep...it happens.  It's not a tragedy (the patchy spots on my head from stress-induced hair loss might count as a tragedy).
Last night I was so not a happy camper, but now I am happy (and a little relieved) to have some extra time (So what if I haven't slept for three days?).  I'm a dot the I's and cross the T's kind of girl, and now I can take care of those details.

And as bad as this sounds, I promise it is nothing like my average week at the old job...up and down comes with the creative territory...No biggy.  Really.

I know this is a rather anti-climatic ending to the past 72 hours--and certainly not the story I was hoping to tell.  Sorry about that...(Gah! I'm so boring this week...sorry about that, too!)
I am, however, thrilled beyond thrilled with the outcome of all of the new pieces...everything looks amazing and very special.

Too bad I can't show them off right now...

sigh...

I need a cookie...

xo...

ki

No comments:

Post a Comment