Sunday, December 12, 2010

I need some more...

of these oh so delicious cookies.

I made the mistake of buying them for our little tree trimming fiesta with the family this weekend. 
(Well...it wasn't exactly a fiesta.  Thanks to the worst cold ever, I've  basically been hacking, sniffling and sneezing on everyone's holiday spirit...anyways, fiesta sounds a little more entertaining than ki hacking on the Christmas tree...sorry family.) 


don't they look yummy?
dark chocolate chipn'etzel

Chipn'etzels, by Sara Snacker, are cookies made with potato chips and pretzels in the batter...
All of my favorite foods mixed into one bite...completely brilliant!
And to add to the over indulgence, I bought the ones that are drizzled with dark chocolate. Once I started I couldn't stop.  

I already ate the entire batch.

What is it they say about feeding a cold?
I think I should get some more...
For the cold, of course.

xo...
ki


No comments:

Post a Comment