Sunday, December 12, 2010

gifts and wishes: put it in writing...

My mother and I are alike in so many ways that some people swear they cannot tell us apart from a distance.  She passed on many things to me...a love of all things pretty, an opinion on just about everything, and an inexplicable obsession with paper.

I know that in the day of emails, txt messages and virtual invitations, it seems useless to own stationary, calling cards or address labels.  But there is still nothing better in this world than receiving something handwritten in the mail.

My mom and I have been fans of South Carolina based Amy Adele for years.  Her illustrations lend a sweetness and charm to any note, gift tag or recipe card. 
(She also makes the cutest collection of shirts and onsies for the little ones.)  


All of Amy Adele's stationary is customizable and printed on 100% post consumer recycled paper.

super cute and eco-friendly...practically perfect.


xo...
ki


No comments:

Post a Comment