Thursday, January 27, 2011

a different frame of mind...

I love old frames.  I always have...there is something about the chipped paint on cracked corners that I find so beautiful.

(My Aunt Alice does too.  Maybe that's where I get it...go visit her blog and say hello if you haven't.)

And I'm loving all of these ways to repurpose frames around the house...

as a vanity tray

a key holder with colorful hooks

pretty refrigerator art

a growth chart filled with little shoes

an earring holder

So cute, don't you think?

xo...
ki

(all images via realsimple.com)

3 comments:

  1. If we only lived close enough to treasure hunt together(and eat cupcakes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Those are all the cutest ideas! I want to try the key one--I lose my keys about three times a day.

    I also love your dog. She/he/it reminds me of my childhood doggy.

    cutest blog ever. yay!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I"m so glad you stopped by!
    I wish I could take credit for the adorable pup, but alas...she is my best friend's little doggy, Dixie. I am lucky enough to be the aunt/baby sitter and occasionally get to have her all to myself!
    xo...
    ki

    ReplyDelete