Friday, January 28, 2011

this week, I like...

pretty spring dresses with back interest like this one from Valentino Couture...


and sky high heels in bold color like these red numbers from the Elie Saab couture show...

(images via style.com)

vintage inspired prints mixed with colored lace...
I love these perfect little pjs from anthropologie.


and old ladders to display textiles and accessories...
One day when I have my very own studio, I want to use ladders to display everything.


colorful flowers to brighten up a room...


and cake stands used as candle holders...

(images via realsimple.com)

Last but not least, our official southern pup in the city, Dixie, who moved to New York all the way from Arkansas.  
She stayed with us for a week, while her mom and dad were away, and in no time flat made herself at home and stole our hearts...
Things have been very quiet around here since she left.  


 We hope you come back to visit soon Miss Dixie!


Happy Friday

xo...
ki

3 comments:

  1. Awe Dixie's first press! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers and Candles are my weakness...Those shoes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't have enough all of those: candles, flowers...and shoes of course!

    ReplyDelete