Wednesday, January 19, 2011

happy thoughts...

Well, I finally finished it and it will be a part of the Sketchbook Project, a nationwide traveling exhibition showcasing the sketchbooks of thousands of artists and little ol' me.

My theme was "Happy Thougthts," so I decided to have a little fun, keep it simple, and write a little story about all of my happy thoughts.  My little twitter birdy came along for the ride and helped me illustrate some of my favorite happy thoughts.

Including cake...

and going to the beach...

presents...

I even worked a shoe into the mix...


It was a wonderful opportunity to fill a little book with the things I love most...funny little doodles of funny little things.  If you have a chance, please try to visit the Sketchbook Project Exhibit near you and support the many, many talented artists that participate yearly in this amazing event. 

(You can take a peak at my funny little book, too!)

Click here for tour dates...

Happy Thoughts!  Take one and pass it on...
xo...
ki

No comments:

Post a Comment