Saturday, January 8, 2011

what is the best gift a girl could get???


Cupcakes!!!!

and not just any cupcakes....

Baked by Melissa cupcakes!!!



100 of them!
100!

(I ate almost an entire row before I remembered to take a picture)


After a long and wintery day, I was met at home with this fantastic box o'fun!  Oh what a surprise!

My amazing friend from college, Partner in Crime, sent me this over the top display of deliciousness as a thank you for her holiday adventure in the city.  An completely unnecessary thank you as it was one of the most fun weeks I've had in a while...I should have sent her cupcakes!
Even better, she knows her dear friend so well...50 were red velvet (a southern child's favorite cake in the whole world.)

She is the very best!
Thanks so much EB!!!

xo...
ki

No comments:

Post a Comment