Tuesday, March 22, 2011

it's been a while...

Where has the time gone???

I can't believe an entire month has passed, and I haven't even popped in once to say hello...
Well, life got a little hectic, and I had to take a tiny break while I got organized.  I'm finally feeling a little more together and I'm so happy to be back!  I've been working on so many great projects and I can't wait to share them with you...

But the best news of all is that it is officially spring!  Which means that even though it is still grey and cold in New York, sunshine and blue skies are right around the corner.
Well...in a month or two...
(long sigh)
In the meantime, I'm surrounding myself with as many pretty flowers as I can possibly find.  I especially love these flowers in vintage tins...



They brighten up even the gloomiest room and the snowiest March days.  I might have to try it out before tomorrow's snow hits...I think I'm gonna need a lot of flowers!

I hope wherever you are, you have the brightest and cheeriest day!

xo...
ki




  

No comments:

Post a Comment