Tuesday, June 14, 2011

bad blogger...

Bad BAD blogger!

I know...I know.  there isn't much I can say back to that except that it's the truth.  I hate excuses so I offer nothing now but a big sorry for losing touch...

I'm just in love with these photos of Alber Elbaz's new children's line for Lanvin.  They are just about the cutest things I've ever seen...












Aren't they just precious?

They are almost as precious as the beautiful little boy D and I are expecting in September!  Yep...that's right.  I'm going to be a Southern mom in the city...
We are so excited and can't believe that he will be here so very soon.  The past six months have just flown by...I feel like I'm still trying to catch breath some days.  I have so much to share and say very soon, but today I just wanted to share my very happy news with all of you!

More soon!

Have a beautiful day...

xo...
ki

No comments:

Post a Comment