Thursday, May 5, 2011

In the past month...

I have been assaulted by New York's seemingly endless cold...I hate my winter coat more and more everyday.  No one should ever be wearing a winter coat in April.  It's just wrong.
Fortunately, the skies have finally allowed a ray or two of sun to visit us.  But only occasionally.

I have worked, worked, worked...
I have so many things to share.  I think you'll like them.

And somehow I planned a wedding and designed a wedding gown.  I don't know how...maybe because it is such teeny weeny little thing (the wedding...not the dress).  Even still, weddings can make a girl crazy.  Wedding gowns can make her crazier...

But this week, it has been difficult to feel burdened by all of the usual things, especially when this is the view outside my window every morning...


Ahhh...paradise.

A little bit of relaxation is just what D and I needed, so we are here at the lovely Tucker's Point in Bermuda soaking in a little sun and a lot of necessary rest.   So far our trip to our favorite little island (this is our sixth trip) has been exactly what we were looking for...lots of sun, lots of rest, and lots of food.  I have had bread and butter with every meal...I probably need to slow down a bit or I won't be able to fit in the aforementioned wedding gown!
Anyways, we are having a lovely time.  I am tagging along with D while he plays golf in a bit, so I have to go get ready.  I hope they have snacks... (told ya...lots of food.)

More pics soon.

xo...
ki


No comments:

Post a Comment