Friday, July 27, 2012

happy friday and living in abstract...

Happy Friday!!!  We made it through another week and it's time to get out and enjoy the summer before it's all gone.  It's hard to believe that this is the last week in July.  Where has the time gone?
Recently, I've had this urge to get out my paintbrushes and play with my paints.  I'm not sure what has ignited the artist flame in me once again, but I have felt especially inspired lately.  The other day I ran across these works by artist Maryann Wakeley and immediately fell in love.  

Untitled 51712

New Math 10 (2011)

New Math 9

Alchemy (2012)


Solitaire

the nature of implicity (2012)

I think maybe this weekend I will have to dig a few of my supplies out of storage and play a bit... 
What's inspiring you this weekend?  

xo...
ki
(see all of the artist's works here...)


No comments:

Post a Comment