Thursday, July 26, 2012

wedding belles...

Last summer I had the privilege of creating earrings for the bridesmaids of my dear sweet friend, Sara.  Sara, another Auburn grad, is not only one of the most beautiful people I know from the inside out, but super talented, incredibly smart, and the co-founder of the up and coming ultra luxurious women's fashion line, JordanWolk.


To compliment Sara's vision of a sorbet hued garden wedding, we created simple tassels composed of chains in different metals, ranging from the palest gold to shiny copper.  Next, the tips of the chains were finished off with tiny fresh water pearls in a range of soft colors.  


But the pouches were my favorite part, made from beautiful moire in a rainbow of pastel shades (also the fabric she used to custom make ties for the groomsmen...one of many special touches).  They reminded me of little meringue puffs stuffed with a surprise treat! 


I had so much fun working with Sara and I hope we get to worked together on another project someday...
And a very big congratulations to the lovely Sara and her husband, Jon, who just celebrated their first wedding anniversarry.  It is amazing how quickly time has flown by...it seems like just the other day she was picking up her package before leaving for their Florida wedding.  I guess time flies when wonderful things are happening! 

xo...
ki



No comments:

Post a Comment