Sunday, July 15, 2012

having an audrey moment...

Good morning!
I woke up this morning thinking about this image on my tumblr page of Audrey Hepburn. (Are you checking that thing out?  Seriously, you should be...it's pretty great.)  Ever since I posted it, I've been having a total Audrey moment...actually, I'm always having an Audrey moment.  Since, like, I don't know...junior high, maybe.  She is and will always be my--and everybody else's--favorite style icon...slim, poised, and polished, she is the original gamine.
Below, a few images to see me through my current moment...


"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
-Audrey Hepburn








I'm particularly in love with the top image...do you have a favorite???

you'll have to excuse the surplus of black and white on l'blog this week.  I don't know...I guess I'm just in a retro kind of mood this week...
oh well...it's my blog and I'll black & white if I want to :)

Happy Sunday

xo...
ki




1 comment:

  1. I think my favorite is the photo of her in the iconic "Breakfast at Tiffany's" attire. :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete