Wednesday, August 1, 2012

a place for the Pea...

So we have made little progress with the apartment search.  Between budgets, availability and everything else, there has been little to look at.   But even with no promise of moving anytime soon my ideas for our new home are growing and growing.  I'm so excited to start decorating a new place and especially excited to give Monsieur L'Pea the bedroom he deserves.  I missed out on decorating his nursery--something that I had imagined doing my whole life--and plan on making up for it when the time comes to decorate his future bedroom.  I have been collecting ideas for quite a while now and can't wait to make them my own...or his own, I should say.  Below, a few inspirational shots for my little man's someday bedroom...

clean and modern with a touch of retro

great color and storage

Pea must have a library!  I love this clean shelving as an alternative to a traditional bookcase. 

rustic with a touch of modern and a bit whimsy

vintage cowboy...LOVE it!!!

I can't wait to get started!  What do you think? How would you decorate a little boy's room in a New York apartment?  Any ideas???

xo...
ki

   

No comments:

Post a Comment