Sunday, September 9, 2012

happy sunday...


Another week...no blog.  
sigh...
The days have been moving so quickly...it just seems like there are never enough hours in the day...
(one more sigh...)

anyways...

Happy Sunday!  It's hard to believe that another week has quickly come and gone, and fall is most definitely on its way to New York.  Just last weekend Monsieur l'Pea was playing on the beach in Montauk and this morning I found myself searching for a light sweater before venturing outside.  It's amazing that things can change so fast, isn't it?   
Speaking of last weekend...we had the most amazing time and I can't wait to share my photo album.  It was a beautiful farewell to summer filled with lazy days that turned into even lazier sunsets, food, sunshine...pure bliss, I tell you.  

Labor Day sunset at East Hampton Point

We had about one whole minute to savor those delicious last minutes of summer before we were in the car again.  This weekend was spent in the North Fork of Long Island.  It never ends...not that spending a weekend in Long Island wine country is a terrible sentence.  

my new favorite place
It has been amazing.  l'Pea and I are just starting to feel like gypsies again...too much time with a suitcase. But like I've always said: it's better to be busy than bored.  And busy we are!

Oh...and did I mention this?  



Someone else is quite busy and well on his way to walking.  And tearing the house down.  Trouble, trouble, trouble...
Plus, we have a big birthday soiree to plan.  Only a few weeks until the big number one!

But best of all this week, I was very excited to finish a little work.  There's nothing better than seeing one of these packages ready for pick-up.  It's like a little trophy...acknowledgement of a job well done and well finished.  I'll be sharing the fabulous contents one day soon... 


  Have a gloriously happy Sunday and an even happier week!

xo...
ki

No comments:

Post a Comment