Monday, September 10, 2012

wedding belles...

The other day, I was looking through the photographs saved on my computer and I came across these lovely images from last year that I never shared.  I guess I forgot...  
(Blame it on the pregnancy or whatever it was. I forgot a lot of things last year!)
Now that I am remembering again, I thought I would share...  


Charlsie, a beautiful bride from Dothan AL, ordered pearl and stone bracelets as a gift to her bridesmaids for her April 2011 wedding.  The bracelets were designed especially for each individual bridesmaid and were constructed in unique combinations of pastel hued pearls and semi-precious stones including amethyst, rose quartz, jade and mica.


While each bracelet was designed to be a unique piece of jewelry, they were also designed to work together as a coordinated group and compliment the bridesmaids' navy cocktail dresses and pale flowers.


I especially loved the chunky, gum ball size of the pearls and the touches of gold, giving the pieces a bit of a vintage twist.


But my favorite detail:  a half-sized bracelet made especially for the flower girl...such a sweet and clever touch.  (pictured above)

Congratulations to Charlsie and her husband, who celebrated their one year anniversary earlier this year.  Best of luck, best wishes and lots of love for ever and ever!

xo...
ki


1 comment:

  1. Wow -- how gorgeous! I love the little bits of navy in there...beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete