Thursday, August 5, 2010

Beautiful Bellaga

Yesterday I met my new friend, Jorge, for lunch in Soho. Not only is he probably the nicest person I've had the privilege of meeting since I moved to New York, he is also the brains behind one of my favorite sites, Bellaga.
Bellaga is a special online shopping destination that supports new and interesting designers. Most of the designers on his site are newer to the fashion world and only available in a few stores. Bellaga gives these designers a special opportunity to reach out to a larger online community. Each designer is hand picked by the Bellaga staff, so everything on the site is guaranteed to be extra special.
Please check out his awesome site. Without people like Jorge supporting young and new designers, many would not get the chance to thrive and grow in the future.

Now it's your turn...go support!!!

xo...
Ki

No comments:

Post a Comment