Wednesday, August 4, 2010

viva la oldies...

A few people have asked where my creative inspirations come from so I thought I would share...
There are a lot of ways to answer this. Travel, art, theater, etc. certainly play a major role in my creative moods (especially travel, but we can save that for another day).
The biggest and most constant fashion influence for me is and has always been mid-century fashion. As far back as I can remember, the mid 20th century has always provided me with the best and most beautiful inspiration. I still remember crusin' around south GA in my cherry red cat eye sunglasses in high school (hence, the obsession with my new ones).
So below, I've compiled a little ode to my favorite era...enjoy!






Bracelets tomorrow! Promise promise!

xo...
Ki

ps...buy some cat eyes. they are fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment