Tuesday, November 30, 2010

gifts and wishes: birds of a feather...

There seems to be some sort of feather theme today...

Well I do love things of the feathery sort...as long as they are not flying around my apartment, like the time a pigeon broke into my little W. Village studio and terrorized the entire place for about 45 minutes before making his escape out the window.  Did I mention that my apartment was decorated with all white furniture???  
Yick.
Picture me in a dress, black tights and four inch heels, only moments before walking out the door for work, screaming like a banshee and chasing that flying rat with a broom.   

Disaster...but I digress...


modern quill pens
$28-$32


These feathery little friends will never attempt to make a nest in your make-up box or make a mess on your white sofa.  Nope...these beautiful feather quill pens from Jayson Home and Garden will only look fantastic on your desk, adding a little old world glamour to your home office.

And hopefully the only screams you'll hear from these feathers will be squeals of delight...


xo...
ki

No comments:

Post a Comment