Sunday, November 28, 2010

gifts and wishes: how sweet...

After a long day of travel--and I mean long--I am finally back in the City.
In the spirit of my very long day, today's gift is more of a wish, I guess you could say...

I oh so wish I was in a warm bath with Laura Mercier's creme brulee honey bath at the moment...maybe a couple of candles burning, soft music in the background...soaking this very, very long day of travel away.


creme brulee honey bath
$40


This bath formula is extra decadent (the name says it all...how could anything with creme brulee in the name ever be bad?) and how cute is that honey dipper?  
A perfect gift for a girl who loves a little indulgence...
There is also a scrub and a lotion to match!

Doesn't it just sound delicious???

Sweet dreams.

xo...
ki

No comments:

Post a Comment