Wednesday, December 1, 2010

gifts and wishes: panty raid...

I love picking out gifts for people, which is why I am having such a good time with my little gift and wish list...
But today's gift is by far my most favorite to date.

Panty by Post is a fun and oh so brilliant service that delivers a pretty pair of panties (or briefs...boys, there's no need to feel left out.) to you or the recipient of you choosing each month.  You can choose the type of panties you'd like to give or receive (hipster, thong, brief, etc) and how many pairs you'd like to commit to. 

et voila!  
Panties arrive via mail once a month!





What says you care more than a pair of panties in the mail?
I can't think of anything...

There is also a beautiful collection for the bride to be.  A great lingerie shower gift...

click here to shop.

xo...
ki

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment