Thursday, February 17, 2011

am inspiration: sunny days...

I know I have barely been present in the blogosphere this week...let's just say it wasn't my week.
Fortunately for me, my week ends today, as I am on a plane to Barbados to celebrate my lovey dove D's birthday for the next five nights.
(no...we don't normally go to Barbados to celebrate our birthdays.  This one is a biggy...he might not let me stay in our villa if I tell you how big...)

Anywho, this week is finally looking up!  And I can't wait to put on one of my most favorite ensembles in the whole world: an little dress, a pair of sandals and a big ol' hat.  It is most certainly time to give the coat and scarf combo a little break!

Untitled



Valentino dress
J Crew sandals
Marc by Marc Jacobs tote
YSL cat eyes
Stella McCartney straw hat
all available at netaporter.com

xo...
ki


No comments:

Post a Comment