Tuesday, September 18, 2012

a serious addiction...

I'm not afraid to admit it...I have a shoe addiction.  Always have.  In fact, in college I chose to live in the tiniest apartment you have ever seen (even by New York standards) simply because it had an extra closet that I could devote entirely to my shoe (and purse...a story for another day) collection.  And the condition has only worsened over the past decade in New York.
Some may even classify it as serious illness.
(well, my husband does, anyway...)

What's a girl to do?

Buy more shoes!  
Just look at what has been marching down the catwalk...

I'm in love! 


starting at the top, from left to right: 

ralph lauren, calvin klein, erdem, narciso rodriguez
altuzarra, donna karan, derek lam, jason wu
marc by marc jacobs, michael kors, 3.1 philip lim, rag and bone
alexander wang, vera wang, bruberry prorsum, thakoon


I'll take one of each please...

Do you have a favorite?  I'd love to hear! 
   
xo...
ki
(via style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment