Friday, January 17, 2014

here and there...


Happy Friday!
This weekend, l'Pea and I are on our way to South Carolina to celebrate the first birthday of our favorite little couture baby in high style!  And what better way to say "Hooray!!!" than with a wee bit o'glitter???  Since I am on a quest to use more glitter in 2014 (#1 on the list), I have compiled a few shiny and sparkly ideas (or "farkly", as the Pea says) from here and there so that we may all enjoy the weekend with a bit of glittery gusto!   



1.) A DIY sequin heart here 
2.) glitter sugar champagne rims there (also glitter votives, glitter wedding cake and glitter favors...my kind of wedding), both from 100 Layer Cake...


1.) Glittered coffee stirrers here 
2.) spray painted branches here (would also look great in gold glitter) 
3.) glittered mason jars for the perfect candle holder there


And finally, glittery drink stirrers here...


And speaking of celebratory gusto...my lovey dovey hubby took me on a date last Saturday night, complete with sky high heels, light hearted conversation and lots of food.  It was a blast!  We started out at this wine bar and then ended the night at this little place around the corner for shared plate upon shared plate...I highly recommend both if you're looking for something new and delicious!

Have a gorgeous weekend!

xo...
ki

No comments:

Post a Comment