Sunday, September 26, 2010

slideshow: fall makeup trends

I am having major technology issues today (not that I don't have them all of the time)...
Anywho, I generally don't like to spend a lot of money on clothes simply to be on trend, but I do like to update my look with something new from the makeup counter (Actually, I love a good makeup aisle...I'd probably spend a lot less if I shopped in stores where the makeup was locked in cases).
 Below, Allure has pulled together their top picks for fall...there is a little something for everyone.  I'm especially loving the smokey eye shadow palettes but in pretty colors.





hopefully this link will work better than the past three I've added.  (everything should be fixed and working now...please let me know if you are still having trouble.)

arg...technology  

xo...
ki

No comments:

Post a Comment